Thank you for supporting the Yerba Mansa Project! See below for four easy ways to do this.
Your gift enables us to offer free education on native medicinal plants and ecological issues affecting riparian ecosystems, especially in our unique local bioregion, and to engage the community in restoring native plants and their habitats in the Rio Grande Bosque. Your one-time or monthly donation is sincerely appreciated and will be used directly toward:
● Offering free community classes
● Providing transportation and Bosque field trips for local classrooms
● Growing our student-authored free online plant field guide
● Organizing community volunteer restoration services
● Maintaining restoration plantings throughout the year
● Collecting ongoing vegetative GIS data for our restoration site
Ways to Give
Would you like to simply donate outright? Sure! Donations to the Yerba Mansa Project can be made securely via PayPal by clicking the yellow Donate button below.
Please consider making it monthly by checking the “Make this a monthly donation” box!
Monthly contributions help us build our project over the long term, providing income that we can count on as we grow.
Here is a super-easy, set-and-forget way to make sure a portion of every one of your Amazon purchases helps to support our local Bosque, at no extra cost whatsoever to you!
To set your Amazon Smile charity to the Yerba Mansa Project – including in your Amazon phone app! – simply click below to sign up.
Once you’ve signed up by clicking the link below, please be sure to set up Amazon Smile in your Amazon phone app, too. This is very easy to do by following the instructions located here. That’s it!
Partner With Us
The Yerba Mansa Project relies on partnerships with businesses, corporations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies that share our vision for healthy and resilient native plant communities and ecosystems through increased community awareness and involvement.
Please consider joining us by becoming a sponsoring partner. Tax-deductible monetary donations at any level are appreciated with partnerships falling into one of three categories:
● Friends donating $100+ will be recognized in our bi-annual newsletter.
● Supporters donating $250+ will be recognized in our newsletter and listed on our website.
● Advocates donating $500+ will have color logos featured on our website and newsletter with a link to your business and social media engagement.
Contact us for more information on partnering with the Yerba Mansa Project!