Ways to Give
Our project is community-sponsored and we rely on your donations, partnership, and volunteer service to provide free educational programs and accomplish our restoration goals. You can support our work by:
- Making a one-time or monthly donation
- Shopping at Amazon Smile using our charity link
- Partnering your organization with us
- Becoming a business sponsor
- Volunteering on our field crew or admin staff
Details on these programs are below.
Watch this short clip to find out what we do and why your support is so important.
Next time you want to shop at Amazon start at Amazon Smile with Yerba Mansa Project as your selected charity using this link. Make sure to bookmark the link on all your devices and use it each time you shop so your are donating a portion of all your purchases to us. There is no extra cost to you–the donation comes from Amazon.
You can find more information on using Amazon Smile here.
Partner with Us
We love to collaborate with like-minded government agencies, non-profit organizations, or businesses. If you share our love of wild places, plants, rivers, wildlife, environmental education, and community building, and have ideas on how we can support each other’s missions, we would love to hear from you. Contact us to see how we might be able to work together for common goals.
Become a Business Sponsor
Please consider joining us by becoming a financial sponsor. Tax-deductible monetary donations at any level are appreciated with sponsorships falling into one of three categories:
● Friends donating $250+ will be recognized in our bi-annual newsletter and listed on our website.
● Supporters donating $500+ will have a color logo on our website and be recognized in our newsletter.
● Advocates donating $1000+ will have color logos featured on our website and newsletter with a link to your business and social media engagement.
Or sponsor one of our community programs or events. The sponsorship benefits listed above are included.
- Bring a school classroom into the Bosque for a field trip including research project support, bus transportation, and guided field programs. $500 per school group.
- Sponsor a Restoration Field Day event including professional training and work tools, plants and seeds, snacks and water, GIS data collection, and your logo on event communications and promotions. $750 per event.
Contact us for more information on sponsoring the Yerba Mansa Project!
Thank you for supporting the Yerba Mansa Project! Our work relies on community support. Your financial contribution, partnership, or volunteer service enables us to:
● Offer free community classes for everyone
● Provide transportation and Bosque field trips for local classrooms
● Develop our free online plant field guide
● Organize community volunteer restoration services
● Maintain restoration plantings throughout the year
● Collect vegetative GIS data for our restoration site