Ways to Give
Our project is community-sponsored and we rely on your donations, volunteer service, sponsorships, and partnerships to provide free educational programs and accomplish our restoration goals. You can support our work by:
- Making a one-time or monthly donation by clicking the button below
- Volunteering on our field crew or admin staff
- Becoming a business sponsor
- Partnering your organization with us
Details on these programs are below.
Watch this short clip to find out what we do and why your support is so important.
We are a community-driven nonprofit that relies on volunteers to offer our many free services. We are always seeking people with:
- administrative skills
- a desire to make community connections
- grant writing experience
- social media interest
- plant ecology and restoration knowledge
- a love of being outdoors
- environmental/botanical education + art and ecology ideas
- GPS/GIS and map making skills
Become a Business Sponsor
Please consider joining us by becoming a financial sponsor. Tax-deductible monetary donations at any level are appreciated with sponsorships falling into one of three categories:
● Friends donating $250+ will be recognized in our bi-annual newsletter and listed on our website.
● Supporters donating $500+ will have a color logo on our website and be recognized in our newsletter.
● Advocates donating $1000+ will have color logos featured on our website and newsletter with a link to your business and social media engagement.
Or sponsor one of our community programs or events. The sponsorship benefits listed above are included.
- Bring a school classroom into the Bosque for a field trip including research project support, bus transportation, and guided field programs. $500 per school group.
- Sponsor a Restoration Field Day event including professional training and work tools, plants and seeds, snacks and water, GIS data collection, and your logo on event communications and promotions. $750 per event.
Contact us for more information on sponsoring the Yerba Mansa Project!
Partner with Us
We love to collaborate with like-minded government agencies, non-profit organizations, or businesses. If you share our love of wild places, plants, rivers, wildlife, environmental education, and community building, and have ideas on how we can support each other’s missions, we would love to hear from you. Contact us to see how we might be able to work together for common goals.
Thank you for supporting the Yerba Mansa Project! Our work relies on community support. Your financial contribution, partnership, or volunteer service enables us to:
● Offer free community classes for everyone
● Provide transportation and Bosque field trips for local classrooms
● Develop our free online plant field guide
● Organize community volunteer restoration services
● Maintain restoration plantings throughout the year
● Collect vegetative GIS data for our restoration site